Friday, June 12, 2009

My 1st trip to Peru

Clearly Vania said : Tyler is too heavy, take him away:(

Vania tried to hold me:)

One of the main things I came to do to Peru was to meet grandma' MAMA IDA and spend time with grandpa' Juan (the pictures speak for themselves)










During an afternoon girly tea party organized by grandma - MAMA IDA. I had the opportunity to meet lots of my aunts. See pictures below.
YES! I had enough...mommyyyy HELPPPPP!!! Ohh I know mom is taking a break:):(

With mommy and aunt Amelia

Aunt Ana Maria & Aurora playing with me

with all my aunts

With my aun Haydee

With my aunt Angelica Calderon

With my madrina Fabiola

In this picture I am with father Richie & my Peruvian Padrino Ellyot
I had a pre-baptized ceremony at my grandparents house
I slept pretty well on the airplane
The 1st week of June 2009, I traveled to Peru with my mommy. It was great to have the opportunity to meet my family and new friends.

No comments: