Saturday, April 4, 2009

3rd week

My 3rd week has been a little rough for my parents. I am soooo hungry and I can be eating every hour especially in the evenings. So I can keep my parents awake for hours and hours and mommy has been suggested by my doctor to give me some formula if I am still hungry after breastfeeding. So I am not hungry anymore. Some nights I sleep four and up to five hours. But it is not every night. I am still too young to do that…ha-ha This week I have also tried the sling. I loved it in the beginning, I was looking everywhere and really enjoyed been kind of seating up. Until I found I couldn’t move my legs much and stretched myself a lot (which I love to do). Although there was a moment that I really liked it; when I go to sleep and my mommy has me in it, it feels so cozy; like being in her womb again. I know mommy loved wearing the sling, because she can use her two hands instead of one while carrying me around (especially while typing emails, she can use her two hands:) Next week I will tell you how I did with the sling and my dad;) Bad news daddy is back to work Monday the 6th. N I WILL MISS HIM:(:(:(

No comments: