Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4th week

I continued my treatment at home:)


I left the hospital the same day I was born a month ago.

Me at the hospital wasn't fun:(

I AM ONE MONTH OLD! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT:)I have already scared my parents too much.
After the cold my mom and dad got. It wouldn't be a surprise that I got it, right?! and with my SUPER immune system (which is nothing). I got extremely sick; to the point that I got bronchitis and had to be rushed to the hospital:( Thank God it was only for a little over 24 hrs that I had to stay there. I had to be monitored closely because I stopped breathing (for a few seconds) while I was eating at the doctor's office and the doctor didn't want me to go home in that condition. So mommy and I were rushed by ambulance to the hospital. Mommy felt so sad and worried about me:(
I believe I am a strong baby and this episode will make me even stronger:) and my parents, too!
We were all in the hospital on my very 1st month B-day:(
Happy Easter everyone:):):)

No comments: