Sunday, November 2, 2008

B & E break before Tyler comes




Every year we travel for my birthday. We don't know if next year will be different so I definetely wanted to go somewhere even though if it wasn't far away. But enjoy our time as a couple, enjoy every ride possible in DisneyWorld and act like a little kid:)

So we decided to go to Florida. We did a couple stops in Ft Lauderdale and Naples before we head to Orlando, where we stayed for 6 days.
The days went fast but we took advantage of everyday and even though I knew some rides weren't for pregnant women; we went to about 24 rides in one day! When we ride starwars I talked to Tyler and said HERE WE GO! I always wanted to do starwars with Bryan and we did it:) We even did a rocket that spins like crazy and then goes up & down. When I was on the air I was thinking what am I doing here!? I felt Tyler moving like crazy and my back was killing me at the end of the day but it was worth it. We came back home exhausted and the next day Tyler didn't move much, so I thought he must be exhausted, too.





No comments: