Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bryan meets Tyler


On September 5th we had another doctor's check up and Bryan came with me to the doctor's appointment. Since then he has always being very involve with the pregnancy and wanted to know all about it.

The doctor decided to perform another sonogram and asked Bryan to look at the monitor, to our surprise the baby was making some acrobatic jumping and it seemed like he was flying on the air. The doctor told us you see how he is moving? and of course Bryan looked at me and said I can't believe he is moving like that already! so I said to him: well...you know how the mother is, right? so don't expect the baby to be a quiet one:)

At fourteen weeks still no signs of any pregnancy sickness. Sometimes I was sleepy and sometimes I was going to bed at 8pm but really all my pregnancy symptoms have been nothing compared to what other women have gone through and again we just give thanks to God for that blessing.

No comments: