Saturday, November 1, 2008

We found out about Tyler


It was the weekend of August 8th, 2008. Evelyn's high school friend Claudia Z. told Evelyn it isn't funny your are missing your period! maybe you are already pregnant. And I thought it was another stressful month where I usually missed my period, so it was something normal.
Friday August 8th after Bryan came home from work. I asked him to go out for drinks and then to CVS to get a pregnancy test.
We came back home and I really didn't want to do the test. So I waited until before going to bed. Finally I did the test and within 3 seconds it was positive so I call Bryan! COME HERE! He saw the results and said: I feel light headed...so I said to him: YOU FEEL LIGHT HEADED. I answered I will give you a real one...hahaha.
That 1st night I wasn't able to sleep thinking about the 1st pregnancy results. Next morning we went to our family doctor and he sent us for lab tests but it was Saturday so we couldn't do the lab tests until MOnday.
He suggested to do another home pregnancy test and if it was positive it was 99% that I was pregnant. Of course I didn't buy one but two pregnancy tests and both came positive. Then I was crying for sometime thinking about my body changes and the new chapter that we were going to face in the coming months and years. Of course I called my friend Claudia Z. and told her you are the biggest witch ever!....haha the funny thing is we are both due in February and probably pushing at the same time...ha-ha.
On Monday I went to my obstetrician where he inmediately perform a sonogram and within minutes the doctor said ok now let's see the baby and he said: Yes, your baby is growing and here is your 1st picture. I hold the picture and was still in shock to see the little one there. The best thing about all this it that I was 9 W 5 days when I went to the doctor so I already almost passed the 12 weeks. And never felt any sickness. We thank God for that everyday!
















































No comments: