Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's a boy!

We finally had to do the sonogram where we could find out the sex. We went for this sonogram on Monday October 13th, and guest what? we arrived to the doctor's office without the doctor's referal. And we wanted to do it that day because Tuesday we were leaving to Orlando.
So Bryan drove like a madness back home to pick up the referal and came back just on time to the sonogram:)
It was kind of a tiring sonogram. They checked EVERYTHING, the right arm, left arm, right foot, left foot, femur, back, head, etc...it took about and one hour and a half and the technician wasn't sure about the sex so she called the doctor and the doctor said: Yes you are having a boy! Bryan was thrilled!!! He was dancing and singing when he came back home (shhhhh....)
I 1st wanted a girl but then I was thinking I will have my little boyfriend and I have always had more guy friends than girlfriends.
Anyways I have already told Bryan he owes me the girl....ha-ha.
We had already the name for a baby boy and we have decided to name him
TYLER FREDERICK BROOKS.
The name had to be something that was easy to pronounce in Spanish & English and that the sound of it wouldn't change in any language. BTW we don't like nicknames.

No comments: