Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tyler 1st kicks

His kicks started at week 16 approx. I could feel some bubbles in my stomach, sometimes it was like somebody was tickling me and that was funny, because it made me laugh.
The weeks passed and his kicks started to get stronger and it was not as funny as in the beginning. Sometimes he surprised me in the middle of a meeting with a kick and I was jumped out of my seat.
I had been asking Bryan to try and see if he could feel Tyler kick. But he always said NO. Until yesterday Saturday November 8th. We had a jewelry show to go and that morning we had to wake up early but my back was bothering me and I didn’t sleep well. The day before we had a show from 9am-9pm so my back had a reason to be sore. I decided to lie on my belly. BIG MISTAKE & just as demanding as his mom; Tyler kicked stronger than ever, so I told Bryan put your hand on my belly now that I am lying on my stomach and Tyler kicked Bryan for the 1st time. I had to turn back and lay on my back because Tyler would not allow me to be on my stomach and it was very clear he didn’t like it. Again in a very demanding way and without even talking he told me TURN AROUND MOM, NOW!!!

No comments: